What speaks for us!
- Varied and exciting tasks
- International working environment
- Innovative and lively company
- Attractive employee benefits
- Employee parking spaces
- Free admission to the adventure pool (incl. up to 3 accompanying persons) / Roman-Irish and sauna area
- Free use of fitness centre
- Free as well as partly discounted offers in the whole sport & play area
- Free 1st class boat trip on Lake Lucerne
- Free tickets for various mountain railways in the area
- Free admission to the Goldau Zoo for the whole family
- Free admission to Alpamare
- Meals in our own canteen
- Free childcare during the day
- Year-round operation, 42h/week
- 5 weeks holidays
The Swiss Holiday Park can be reached quickly and easily from Central Switzerland.
Journey time by car
|Lucerne||approx. 35 minutes|
|Train||approx. 30 minutes|
|Rotkreuz||approx. 20 minutes|
|Küssnacht||approx. 20 minutes|
|Uri||approx. 15 minutes|
|Buochs||approx. 30 minutes|
Do you prefer to travel by public transport?
Travelling to the Swiss Holiday Park by public transport is also very easy. Drive to Brunnen, where you can take bus no. 4 to Morschach from Brunnen railway station. Get off at the Swiss Holiday Park stop and you are already in the middle of our resort. A particularly nice way to get there is to take a boat, e.g. from Lucerne on Lake Lucerne to Brunnen and change at the Brunnen stop to bus No. 4 to Morschach. For connections, click on the route planner or select the desired route via the SBB timetable app.