Open for you
The entire resort is open exclusively for all overnight guests:
Overnight guest registration We recommend all guests to register in advance for the respective offers
Open from April to October
|Monday, Tuesday & Thursday||Closed||13.00 - 18.00|
|Low season||defined holiday season*|
|Wednesday, Saturday||13.00 - 18.00||13.00 - 18.00|
|Friday||13.00 - 18.00||13.00 - 18.00 o'clock|
|every friday evening from may on floodlighting (except holidays)||19.00 - 22.00 h||19.00 - 22.00 h|
|Sunday & holidays||11.00 - 18.00 h||11.00 - 18.00 hrs|
Only when the track is dry. Please note the closed kart track times.
A selection of various measures
- In the cloakrooms, relaxation rooms and in the entrance area of the bathing area, protective masks are compulsory for all guests and employees (from the age of 12).
- At various places where we come into contact with our guests, we have installed Plexiglas screens.
- Stations with disinfectant are provided for our guests and employees.
- Floor markings are placed in high traffic areas to keep everyone at a distance
- Critical surfaces in all areas (rooms, restaurants, fitness,...) are cleaned and disinfected more regularly
Please note our elaborated protection concept according to BAG:
- The fitness equipment is available for training in compliance with the federally approved protection concept.
- Cloakrooms may be used for changing shoes, taking off additional items of clothing and for the safe deposit of valuables (lockable boxes), provided that the distance rules are observed. Please come to the gym ready to train.
- The showers should only be used in exceptional cases and at a distance.
- Guests are also responsible for cleaning the equipment they use during use, using the disinfectant/cleaning cloths provided.
- Guests are requested to place their towels over the equipment used or over the seat or leaning area.
- Guests are advised to complete the workout in the most time efficient manner possible, thus giving other clients the opportunity to work out. This also helps to prevent crowding in or outside the facility.
We appeal to personal responsibility.
Please note our elaborated protection concept according to BAG:
- The use of the infrastructure by riding students is only possible by means of reservation and the allocation of time slots.
- Riding students arrive at the horse farm a maximum of 30 minutes before the start of lessons, and leave the facility no later than 15 minutes after riding / grooming.
- Riding lessons can be held with up to 4 students, subject to spacing rules.
- A maximum of 5 persons are allowed in one infrastructure unit (indoor riding arena, riding arena, stable part). This count includes riders, trainers and any other person present.
- Keeping Distance. It must be possible to maintain a distance of 1.5 metres between persons - including those on horseback.
- Rides are permitted in groups of no more than 5 people. The minimum distance of 1.5 metres must be kept.
- The riding equipment, especially the reins of the riding school horses, must be disinfected after each use.
The protection concept is geared towards the goal of containing the COVID 19 pandemic, this while taking into account a "responsible normality" in the education, care and upbringing of children.
Behavioural guidelines for our customers
- Please wash your hands immediately before treatment and disinfect with the disinfectant provided.
- Please keep a distance of 1.5 meters to other clients and staff members outside of the treatment.
- Since the given social distance cannot be kept because of personal service with body contact, it is necessary that the customer as well as the masseuse wear a mouth guard!
- Please bring your own mouth guard.
- Please keep entertainment to a minimum during the treatment.
- We count on your sense of responsibility not to come to us if you have symptoms such as a severe cough or fever.
Protective measures for our clients
- Our masseurs and beauticians wash and disinfect their hands before every treatment.
- Our masseurs and beauticians wear a mouth guard during treatments if requested by the client.
- After each treatment all used equipment and instruments are disinfected and the couch covers are changed.
- After each treatment the room is aired.
Please note the following during your visit:
- The number of visitors* in the entire pool area is limited.
- The number of visitors* in the individual areas (e.g. whirlpool) is limited and marked accordingly.
- The total length of stay is limited to 3 hours per visit and day.
Visitors are adults as well as children
Bringing and picking up When bringing and picking up children, it is important to avoid waiting times, gatherings of parents in and in front of the Tom Happy Club, and close contact between families and staff. Children who need support during re-acclimatisation may be accompanied by a parent.
- Enforce the 1.5m distance rule between families. Wait hitting the stairs by the teen lounge. Exit via the mini golf course
- Make the handover short and make sure the distance is kept. However, especially with young children or those who need assistance in saying goodbye, there may be a short period of closeness between professional and parent.
- Ask parents not to bring/pick up their child(ren) in pairs.
Hygiene measures will be followed on admission:
- Disinfectant is available for parents.
- Parents and/or staff wash or disinfect hands with the children. Moisturising cream is available for care.
How to protect yourself and others
- If you have any symptoms of illness indicating a respiratory disease, please refrain from visiting us.
- If you feel ill during your stay, please stay in your room or apartment and report this immediately by telephone to reception. Telephone: 041 825 50 50
- You can check out between 6 am and 12 pm.
- Please note that there is only 1 person per party at reception, as the number of people in the hotel lobby is limited.
- Please provide the names and dates of birth of those arriving prior to arrival.
- Pay cash and contactless if possible.
- A lift can only be used by one party at a time.
- Reserve your desired date online at any time for the open sport & play and riding offer and observe the respective protection concepts.
- Please arrive at Erlebnishof Fronalp 30 minutes before riding lessons and leave the facility within 15 minutes after the lesson.
- To avoid contact with other guests in the cloakroom, we recommend that you change in your room or apartment and also shower there. You can reach the adventure pool through our underground corridor.
- Please limit your stay in the adventure pool to 3 hours per bathing visit.