Holiday home hit
For all new bookings from 13.11.2020.
13.11.2020 until 18.12.2020*
Book 3, 5 or 7 nights and get the wellness pass* or sport & play of your choice* for free
Book 3 nights / benefit 1 day Book 5 nights / benefit 2 days Book 7 nights / benefit 3 days
Wellness fun / sports & games of your choice
- Eintritt in die Römisch-Irischen Thermen und in die Saunalandschaft (auch am An- und Abreisetag)
- Gültig von Montag bis Samstag (ohne Feiertage)
Sport & Spiel nach Wahl
- Badminton, Squash, Bowling, Kinderbowling, Klettern, Billard, Tischtennis und Minigolf
- Gültig von Montag bis Samstag (ohne Feiertage), bis 18 Uhr, nach Verfügbarkeit und inklusive Mietmaterial
Bis 15.12.2020 haben alle Kinder das Mittagessen, z'Vieri und Abendessen in den Restaurants Panorama und il Gusto inbegriffen.
Wellday for two
CHF 335 for 2 persons
Pleasurable idleness - let your soul dangle for a whole day, enjoy wonderful Roman-Irish bathing culture and let yourself be pampered with a relaxing massage. Finally, enjoy a candlelight dinner for two.
Wellday for two
Included in the package
- Admission to the Roman-Irish Spa
- Partial body massage
- Bath towel/bathrobe (on loan)
- Candlelight dinner (3-course menu) for two persons
- Admission to the adventure pool
- Admission to the sauna area
- Admission to the Roman-Irish thermal baths
- 2 hours fitness or sports & games of your choice*
- 1x menu of the day (3-course)
* until 5 pm, subject to availability and incl. rental equipment, badminton, squash, bowling, children's bowling, climbing, billiards, table tennis & mini golf
every monday till friday
With official crab badge. For all children who have had little experience with the element of water. Offered in the company of parents.
- Submerge and hold your breath
- Floating on water in prone position
- Push off from the edge of the pool
- Jump into the water and submerge completely
Taster day pony farm
The children get to know the handling but also the care, feeding and keeping of horses. Of course, a small ride may not be missing. The course content is adapted to the age and weather conditions.
- Horse care incl. theory about horses
- Feeding and keeping of horses
- Pasture and/or leather care
- Getting to know other farm animals
- Leading horses around obstacles and/or guided exit
Beginner riding courses
6 Wednesday or Thursday afternoons each.
The children learn the basics of riding in an age-appropriate and playful way. They learn what a horse is, how to handle it and how to build trust. The course also includes work around the horse.
- General handling of the horse
- Bridling and saddling
- Horse care and hairdressing of tail and mane,
- Hoof care
- Basic concepts of riding
- Guided riding out
Rooms for your event
Conveniently located in central Switzerland, a seminar hotel of a special kind awaits you in Morschach. Capacities for meetings up to 360 people, culinary variety in three restaurants and a leisure park for special occasions - just "not business as usual".
Let us inspire you
Tell us what interests you and be inspired by our suggestions