Admission to the Happy Club In the Happy Club, only children of overnight guests and fitness subscribers (during training or stay at Swiss Holiday Park) are looked after. The TOM's Happy Club is free of charge for these guests.
- The meeting point for the little ones is always at TOM's Happy Club. We are happy if you bring your child up to 15 minutes after the start of the programme. This way we can start together and avoid possible disturbances. Please bring spare nappies for the little ones if necessary.
- All children receive water and apple slices as a snack. You are welcome to give your child something else, but please no sweets. Thank you for your understanding.
- Out of consideration for the health of the other children, we ask that you only bring healthy children, i.e. children who have been symptom-free for 24 hours, into care.
- We support children with separation anxiety as much as possible. If children cry for longer than 10 minutes, experience has shown that their needs can only be met by their close caregiver (parents, grandparents). We will then inform you immediately and are happy for you to stay in the immediate vicinity.
- All caregivers have experience in working with children. They take part in child-specific emergency training and attend ongoing further training in the care sector.
- We care for your child in a group setting. If you would like individual, personal and exclusive care for your child, we are happy to meet this need with our private babysitting service.
- After the time together we ask you to pick up your little ones punctually at TOM's Happy Club.
Depending on the weekly program, there is the possibility to participate in lunch and dinner. We ask you to always register the children on the same day at the beginning of the care time for the respective meal requests with our TOM's Happy Club team. The price per meal is CHF 9.
Holiday apartment guests can book the full board offer individually.
|Low season||defined holiday season|
|Monday - Saturday||10.00 - 20.00||10.00 - 20.00|
|Sunday||10.00 - 13.00||10.00 - 20.00|
Opening hours may vary. You will find the current times in the weekly programme
*Defined holiday season 2021
|Spring Break||2 April to 7 May|
|Summer vacation||3 July to 21 August|
|Fall Break||18 September to 23 October|
|Christmas holidays||18 December to 6 January|
TOM the raccoon is the mascot of the Swiss Holiday Park and the Happy Club. TOM has lived in Morschach since 2004 and loves to visit the children in the Happy Club. TOM is always happy to receive souvenir photos and is happy to hand out autographs. TOM is also available as a cuddly soft toy, rucksack, T-shirt and drinking bottle. Or give your children the great TOM children's book.