Enjoy an overnight stay at the largest vacation & leisure resort in Switzerland and benefit from the unique "February Deal" price.
The offer includes:
- 1 overnight stay
- Varied breakfast buffet
- 1 welcome cocktail at the hotel bar
- Admission to the Roman-Irish thermal baths (3h per day)
- Admission to the adventure pool (also on the day of arrival and departure)
- Admission to the sauna area (also on the day of arrival and departure)
- Admission to the fitness center "Swiss Gym" incl. group fitness lessons (also on the day of arrival and departure)
- bathrobe / bath towel / slippers on loan
- free WLAN
- Hotel/Hostel from 3 pm
- Holiday apartments from 16 o'clock
- Hotel/Hostel until 11 a.m.
- Holiday apartments until 10 a.m.
Underground parking with over 300 covered spaces
Since many guests arrive by public transport, we do not include the parking fees in the overnight price, but charge these costs according to the polluter pays principle.
|Prices for overnight guests|
|CHF 12||per day|
|CHF 60||per week|
open 24h / costs depending on charging.
Please bring your own charging cable.
- 2x Typ2 (22 kW, 32A, 3Ph)
- 2x CH T25 (11 kW, 16A, 3Ph)
Library / Ludothek A selection of books is available free of charge in the hotel lobby. You can also use games and puzzles free of charge (deposit per game / puzzle). Please report to the sports desk in the leisure park building.
Baby articles If you are travelling with children, you will have a lot of luggage. So that you don't have to take all the baby articles with you, we provide a range of baby articles free of charge. Please ask at our reception desk for more information.to the baby products
Dogs are only allowed in individual holiday apartments. CHF 25 per dog/night.
We are happy to provide you with the following items for your dog free of charge:
|2x dog bowls|
Dogs are only allowed in individual hotel rooms. CHF 35 per dog/night.
We are happy to provide the following items for your dog free of charge:
|1x dog cushion|
|2x dog bowls|
Souvenirs, kiosk goods and a selection of household and food items can be found in our shop in the leisure park, which is open daily. For larger purchases we recommend the supermarket Coop in the centre of Brunnen and the large shopping centre Mythen Center in Ibach.