What speaks for us!
- Varied and exciting tasks
- International working environment
- Innovative and lively company
- Free childcare during the day (from 2 years)
- Year-round operation, 42h/week
- 5 weeks vacation
- Employee events
- Continuing education opportunities
- Attractive employee discounts
- Free use of fitness center
- Free employee parking or discounted parking in underground garage
- Staff room on request
- Free admission to the adventure pool (incl. up to 3 accompanying persons) / Roman-Irish and sauna area
- Catering options in our own canteen
- Free as well as partly discounted offers in the whole sports & games area
- Free 1st class boat trip on Lake Lucerne
- Free tickets for various mountain railroads in the area
- Free admission for the whole family to the zoo in Goldau
- Free admission to Alpamare
The Swiss Holiday Park can be reached quickly and easily from Central Switzerland.
Journey time by car
|Lucerne||approx. 35 minutes|
|Train||approx. 30 minutes|
|Rotkreuz||about 20 minutes|
|Küssnacht||about 20 minutes|
|Uri||about 15 minutes|
|Buochs||approx. 30 minutes|
Do you prefer to travel by public transport?
Traveling to Swiss Holiday Park by public transport is also very easy. Drive to Brunnen, where you take bus no. 4 to Morschach at the Brunnen train station. Get off at the Swiss Holiday Park stop and you are already right in the middle of our resort.
A particularly nice way to get there is to take a boat, e.g. from Lucerne on Lake Lucerne to Brunnen and change at the Brunnen stop to bus No. 4 to Morschach.
For connections, click on the route planner or select the desired route via the SBB timetable app.