- The purpose of the game is to complete the entire course with as few penalty points as possible.
- A maximum of six strokes is allowed per course. The ball is hit from the tee on the prescribed path through the obstacles.
- Any ball that fails to clear the obstacle must be put back on the tee (each attempt counts as a penalty point). After three unsuccessful attempts, the ball must be placed on the other side of the obstacle (white point), counting one penalty point.
- Any ball that comes out of the track after the obstacle must be put back into play 20cm from the exit point, taking a penalty point into account.
- Any ball that stops at the barriers may be put back into play 20cm from the edge without penalty point.
- If the target (hole) is not reached after six strokes, seven points are written and play continues at the next hole.
- Whoever has the fewest points wins the game.