Wellday for two
CHF 335 for 2 persons
Pleasurable idleness - let your soul dangle for a whole day, enjoy wonderful Roman-Irish bathing culture and let yourself be pampered with a relaxing massage. Finally, enjoy a candlelight dinner for two.
Wellday for two
Included in the package
- Admission to the Roman-Irish Spa
- Partial body massage
- Bath towel/bathrobe (on loan)
- Candlelight dinner (3-course menu) for two persons
- Admission to the adventure pool
- Admission to the sauna area
- Admission to the Roman-Irish thermal baths
- 2 hours fitness or sports & games of your choice*
- 1x menu of the day (3-course)
* until 5 pm, subject to availability and incl. rental equipment, badminton, squash, bowling, children's bowling, climbing, billiards, table tennis & mini golf
every monday till friday
With official crab badge. For all children who have had little experience with the element of water. Offered in the company of parents.
- Submerge and hold your breath
- Floating on water in prone position
- Push off from the edge of the pool
- Jump into the water and submerge completely
Taster day pony farm
The children get to know the handling but also the care, feeding and keeping of horses. Of course, a small ride may not be missing. The course content is adapted to the age and weather conditions.
- Horse care incl. theory about horses
- Feeding and keeping of horses
- Pasture and/or leather care
- Getting to know other farm animals
- Leading horses around obstacles and/or guided exit
Beginner riding courses
6 Wednesday or Thursday afternoons each.
The children learn the basics of riding in an age-appropriate and playful way. They learn what a horse is, how to handle it and how to build trust. The course also includes work around the horse.
- General handling of the horse
- Bridling and saddling
- Horse care and hairdressing of tail and mane,
- Hoof care
- Basic concepts of riding
- Guided riding out
Autumn fair with alpine procession on 08.10.2022
This year's Morschacher Herbstmärcht takes place under the motto MORSCHACH. The Erlebnishof Fronalp will run an alpine procession through the village with their cattle. Besides entertainment there will be delicious food and drinks from the region.
In addition to delicious Mediterranean dishes and drinks from our southern neighboring country, you will enjoy Roman bathing culture until midnight. In an airy toga, which you wear over your bathing clothes, our spa becomes an oasis from the time of ancient, glorious Rome.
Events dates 2022/2023
|Friday, October 28, 2022|
|Friday, November 25, 2022|
|Friday, January 27, 2023|
|Friday, February 24, 2023|
|Friday, March 31, 2023|
At Swiss Holiday Park, the birthday party is simply much more fun. Our team from TOM's Happy Club knows how to organize a really cool children's birthday party and ensure bright eyes.
Now new: magic theme
What child doesn't wish they could do magic? The magic themed party includes a magic show, magic workshop, as well as cake and drinks.
Let us inspire you
Tell us what interests you and be inspired by our suggestions