Children up to 15 years benefit from the full board offer and can help themselves from the children and teen buffet.
|Children (up to 15 years) Hotel & Hostel||Children (up to 15 years) Apartment|
|inclusive||Meal pass (lunch, dinner, snack and beverage buffet) can be booked individually|
- Valid only in the restaurant Panorama / il Gusto (exclusive take-away).
- Children with the full board offer, who are looked after in TOM's Happy Club, eat for free.
- On the day of departure , children may continue to benefit from the full-board offer until midday.
The meal pass can only be used during the buffet times, except for the breakfast buffet. Included are lunch, afternoon meals, dinner and drinks buffet. The dining pass can be purchased at any time (also in advance) at the desk of the restaurants il Gusto and Panorama and is valid for one day.
- Lunch 11.30 to 14.00
- Afternoon meal 15.00 to 16.30
- Dinner 17.30 till 21.00
- Drinks buffet all day
Children from 0 - 2 years free of charge Baby Carefree Package
Children from 3 - 6 years CHF 18
Children from 7 - 11 years CHF 21
Children from 12 - 15 years CHF 24
Children's buffet with a new look
There is a children's buffet for children (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and drinks buffet). The children can help themselves to the varied, modern children's buffet as they please.
exclusively in the restaurant Panorama / il Gusto
|Lunch||daily||11.30 - 14.00|
15.00 - 16.30
|17.30 - 21.00|
|Drinks buffet||daily||from 11.30 a.m.|
*Defined vacation period
|Sports vacations||February 11 - March 4, 2023|
|Spring break||April 8 to April 22, 2023|
|Summer vacation||July 1 to August 19, 2023|
|Fall vacations||September 30 to October 21, 2023|
|Christmas vacations||December 23, 2023 to January 6, 2024|
valid for TOM's Happy Club, Flying Fox and go-kart track
For babies and toddlers up to 2 years old, a selected range of babyfood from the Swiss company Holle Baby Food GmbH is available. Holle is one of the leading manufacturers of organic baby food. Holle products are characterized by:
- Ingredients that come from biodynamic or organic farming.
- Careful selection of ingredients and flawless processing. This is ensured by constant controls of raw materials, intermediate products and finished products.
- An extensive testing plan for each individual product, which includes comprehensive residue analysis as well as numerous sensory tests.
- No use of genetically modified ingredients (according to EU organic regulation). No addition of artificial flavors, colors and preservatives (according to the law). Without addition of granulated sugar.