every monday till friday
With official crab badge. For all children who have had little experience with the element of water. Offered in the company of parents.
- Submerge and hold your breath
- Floating on water in prone position
- Push off from the edge of the pool
- Jump into the water and submerge completely
Taster day pony farm
The children get to know the handling but also the care, feeding and keeping of horses. Of course, a small ride may not be missing. The course content is adapted to the age and weather conditions.
- Horse care incl. theory about horses
- Feeding and keeping of horses
- Pasture and/or leather care
- Getting to know other farm animals
- Leading horses around obstacles and/or guided exit
Beginner riding courses
6 Wednesday or Thursday afternoons each.
The children learn the basics of riding in an age-appropriate and playful way. They learn what a horse is, how to handle it and how to build trust. The course also includes work around the horse.
- General handling of the horse
- Bridling and saddling
- Horse care and hairdressing of tail and mane,
- Hoof care
- Basic concepts of riding
- Guided riding out
First experiences and impressions on horseback with mummy or daddy. Alternating between cross country and the riding arena, with the adult leading the horse or pony.