Admission to the Happy Club
In the Happy Club, only children of overnight guests and fitness subscribers (during training or stay at Swiss Holiday Park) are looked after. TOM's Happy Club is free of charge for these guests.
- The meeting point for the little ones is always at TOM's Happy Club. We are happy if you bring your child up to 15 minutes after the start of the program. This way we can start together and avoid any possible disturbances.
- Please bring spare diapers for the little ones, if necessary.
- All children will receive water and apple slices as a snack. You are welcome to bring something else for your child, but please no sweets. Thank you for your understanding.
- Out of consideration for the health of the other children, we ask you to bring only healthy children, i.e. children who have been symptom-free for 24 hours, to care.
- Availability: Parents who drop off their children at TOM's Happy Club must be reachable by phone and ensure that they can be on site within 10 minutes at the latest.
- All caregivers have experience working with children. They participate in emergency trainingspecific to children and attend ongoing training in the childcare field.
- We care for your child in a group setting. If you would like individual, personal and exclusive care for your child, we are happy to meet this need with our private babysitting services.
- After your time together, we ask that you pick up your little one on time at TOM's Happy Club.
Depending on the weekly program, there is the possibility to participate in lunch and dinner. We ask you to always register the children with our TOM's Happy Club team on the same day at the beginning of the care time for the respective meal requests. The price per meal is as follows
Vacation apartment guests can book the full board offer individually.
|0 to 2 years||Inclusive||CHF 7|
|3 to 6 years||Inclusive||CHF 9|
|7 - until 11 years||Inclusive||CHF 10.50|
|12 to 15 years||Inclusive||CHF 15|
|Low season||defined holiday season|
|Monday - Saturday||10.00 - 19.00||10.00 - 20.00|
|Sunday||10.00 - 13.00||10.00 - 20.00|
Opening hours may vary. You will find the current times in the weekly programme
*Defined vacation period
|Summer vacation||July 2 - August 27, 2022|
|Fall vacation||24 September to 22 October 2022|
|Christmas vacations||December 24, 2022 - January 7, 2023|
TOM the raccoon has been the mascot of the Swiss Holiday Park and the Happy Club since 2004. TOM is always happy to receive souvenir photos and is happy to hand out autographs. TOM is also available as a cuddly soft toy, rucksack, T-shirt and drinking bottle. Or give your children the great TOM children's book.