Admission to the Happy Club
Only children of overnight guests and fitness subscribers (during training or stay at Swiss Holiday Park) are looked after in the Happy Club. TOM's Happy Club is free of charge for these guests.
- The meeting point for the little ones is always at TOM's Happy Club. We are happy if you bring your child up to 15 minutes after the start of the programme. This way we can start together and avoid possible disturbances.
- Please bring spare nappies for the little ones if necessary.
- All children receive water and apple slices as a snack. You are welcome to give your child something else, but please no sweets. Thank you for your understanding.
- Out of consideration for the health of the other children, we ask you to bring only healthy children, i.e. children who have been symptom-free for 24 hours, to care.
- We support children with separation anxiety as much as possible. If children cry for longer than 10 minutes, experience has shown that their needs can only be met by their close caregiver (parents, grandparents). We will then inform you immediately and are happy for you to stay in the immediate vicinity.
- All caregivers have experience working with children. They take part in child-specificemergency training courses and attend ongoing further training courses in the care sector.
- We care for your child in a group setting. If you would like individual, personal and exclusive care for your child, we are happy to meet this need with our private babysitting service.
- After your time together, we ask that you pick up your little one at TOM's Happy Club on time.
Depending on the weekly program, there is the possibility to participate in lunch and dinner. We ask you to always register the children on the same day at the beginning of the care time for the respective meal requests with our TOM's Happy Club team. The price per meal is CHF 9.
Holiday apartment guests can book the full board offer individually.
|Low season||defined holiday season|
|Monday - Saturday||10.00 - 20.00||10.00 - 20.00|
|Sunday||10.00 - 13.00||10.00 - 20.00|
Opening hours may vary. You will find the current times in the weekly programme
*Defined holiday period
|Fall Vacation||18 September to 23 October 2021|
|Christmas holidays||18 December 2021 to 9 January 2022|
|Sports holidays||29 January to 4 March 2022|
|Spring Break||9 April to 23 April 2022|
|Summer break||2 July to 27 August 2022|
|Fall Break||24 September to 22 October 2022|
|Christmas holidays||25 December 2022 to 8 January 2023|
TOM the raccoon has been the mascot of the Swiss Holiday Park and the Happy Club since 2004. TOM is always happy to receive souvenir photos and is happy to hand out autographs. TOM is also available as a cuddly soft toy, rucksack, T-shirt and drinking bottle. Or give your children the great TOM children's book.