In addition to the included services
- 1 overnight stay in a double room Budget
- Admission to the Roman-Irish thermal baths (also on the day of arrival and departure)*
- 1 massage (50 minutes) of your choice: full body massage, back-neck-head massage or mud pack with back-neck massage)
- 1 wellness bath of your choice: aromatic oil bath, sea salt bath or Maria Galland (Cristaux de Bain revitalisant or Poudre de Bain minceur)
- Hotel/Hostel from 3 pm
- Holiday apartments from 16 o'clock
- Hotel/Hostel until 11 a.m.
- Holiday apartments until 10 a.m.
Library / Ludothek A selection of books is available free of charge in the hotel lobby. You can also use games and puzzles free of charge (deposit per game / puzzle). Please report to the sports desk in the leisure park building.
Baby articles If you are travelling with children, you will have a lot of luggage. So that you don't have to take all the baby articles with you, we provide a range of baby articles free of charge. Please ask at our reception desk for more information.to the baby products
Dogs are only allowed in individual holiday apartments. CHF 25 per dog/night.
We are happy to provide you with the following items for your dog free of charge:
|2x dog bowls|
Dogs are only allowed in individual hotel rooms. CHF 35 per dog/night.
We are happy to provide the following items for your dog free of charge:
|1x dog cushion|
|2x dog bowls|
Souvenirs, kiosk goods and a selection of household and food items can be found in our shop in the leisure park, which is open daily. For larger purchases we recommend the supermarket Coop in the centre of Brunnen and the large shopping centre Mythen Center in Ibach.