- Hotel/Hostel from 3 pm
- Holiday apartments from 16 o'clock
- Hotel/Hostel until 11 a.m.
- Holiday apartments until 10 a.m.
- 1h bowling
- 1h badminton or squash
- 1h billiards
- 2h sports & games of your choice (excl. go-kart track, multi-purpose hall, instruction lessons, coin-operated machines).
Valid on one lane, one court or one table. Incl. rental equipment. Not valid between 26 December and 6 January and after 5 pm. The Sportpass can be obtained at the Sportdesk and is valid per family:
- CHF 105 (Monday to Friday)
- CHF 125 (Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
- Free entry to the fitness centre with participation in all group fitness courses
The fitness pass can be obtained at the fitness desk. Non-transferable and valid Monday to Friday. CHF 69 per person for 5 days,
- admission to the sauna area
- admission to the Roman-Irish thermal baths
The Wellness Pass can be obtained at the spa ticket office. CHF 79 per person
Valid from 1 June to 30 September, Monday to Friday. Non-transferable and limited to 15 admissions in 5 days.
Library / Ludothek A selection of books is available free of charge in the hotel lobby. You can also use games and puzzles free of charge (deposit per game / puzzle). Please report to the sports desk in the leisure park building.
Baby articles If you are travelling with children, you will have a lot of luggage. So that you don't have to take all the baby articles with you, we provide a range of baby articles free of charge. Please ask at our reception desk for more information.to the baby products
Dogs are only allowed in individual holiday apartments. CHF 25 per dog/night.
We are happy to provide you with the following items for your dog free of charge:
|2x dog bowls|
Dogs are only allowed in individual hotel rooms. CHF 35 per dog/night.
We are happy to provide the following items for your dog free of charge:
|1x dog cushion|
|2x dog bowls|
Souvenirs, kiosk goods and a selection of household and food items can be found in our shop in the leisure park, which is open daily. For larger purchases we recommend the supermarket Coop in the centre of Brunnen and the large shopping centre Mythen Center in Ibach.